****Please Contact store for shipping payment****
The Workhorse of the Canadian north, our Prospector 16’ feels most at home loaded with gear on a remote wilderness lake or river. While it is best suited for river tripping, it remains versatile enough to be a good all round canoe. With experience, the self-righting aspects of the shallow arch hull will become apparent and confidence levels will soar. Whats more, it provides a very dry ride in big waves and whitewater. It is simply the best all round wilderness tripping canoe available.
- Hull is Tuff Stuff, a composite of melted basalt rock and Innegra polypropylene fibre.
- Interior is painted sand colour.
- Gunwales are black anodized, aircraft-grade aluminum, with aluminum-reinforced ABS end decks for minimal maintenance.
- Seats are ash with nylon lacing.
- Ash carry handle, thwart, and balanced yoke.
Load - 0-454kg (0-1000lb.)
Length - 4.9m (16ft.)
Trim - Aluminum
Hull - TuffStuff